Sau nyuk fan - Best roasted pork rice in KK

First week of February I was at Kota Kinabalu and went to my favourite place to eat roasted pork rice. 
It's the number 1 Roasted Pork Rice in KK!(maybe in my heart it's no.1) XD  
Kedai Kopi Gunung Emas is the place at Foh Sang. 

This place is popular for the locals and to get a place to eat there, I actually went there at 11.30a.m. and still waited for a while before sitting.  Even if you want to take away, you also need to be early before the pork runs out.
That day the service was quite fast. Mum looked for parking while I ordered food and it arrives before  she was. The roasted pork is so crispy and juicy that I always come back for more. 
The roasted pork was served with rice and soup. 

Look at the crowds. A few tables of people just left and after 5 minutes, it's filled again. 

Besides the famous Sau  Nyuk rice, there's also chicken rice, cha sau rice and mixed rice. 

If not mistaken, the place is opened daily except Tuesday because that day was no pork on sale day. 
Location: Foh Sang, behind Milimewa Supermarket

 Thank you for reading.

Next post will be on analogue photography!

Comments

Popular Posts