Jipaban – My 2010 Santarina

Jipaban is giving out presents to bloggers this Xmas! Hurry join the contest at Nuffnang!! 
Cool prizes are:
1st prize: Gift of your choice as per blog post + RM 500 cash
2nd prize: Gift of your choice as per blog post + RM 300 cash
3rd prize: Gift of your choice as per blog post + RM 200 cash
Consolation prize x5: 1 pair of GSC vouchers



This year for Christmas, I would like to get my mummy the Juice Camera for Christmas to thank her for all her love, care and hardwork for me and my family~
She has always been my personal photographer since I'm young and the Juice Camera can let her take more beautiful photos and can be a fun hobby for her again! =)
Since she love to eat apples, the Pomme Juice Camera is suitable for her to bring around and others would not suspect she's bringing a camera! This will enable her to secretly take photos~XD
This will be the most suitable Christmas present for my mummy to look and feel younger for this occasion~ =)

The camera features:
- Awesome vignetting effect (check out the pictures!)
- 11 cool juice box / milk box designs to choose from.
- Take snapshots of people without them realizing!
- Lightweight and very simple to use, just load the film and start shooting!
- Uses 35mm film (normal film)

Some of her works  using digital camera =)

I hope I can win this for her and she can take more photos for our next year's trip to Taiwan! =)

Comments

Popular Posts