Hire me (Job wanted)

I am really serious about getting a job now. Can I just post my resume here? =P
I'm taking Marketing and International Business for my bachelor of business degree major.
I've work for few companies and most of them part time - Clerk, Waitress, Tuition teacher, Sales cashier, sales person and etc.
I was the President for Swinburne Anime and Manga Society (SAMS) and also secretary of Swinburne Dance Club (SDC). 
Although I did not participate in huge projects but I did organize a small stall for Swinburne Carnival 2010.
I can speak fluently in English, Mandarin and also Bahasa Melayu.
My area of interest includes swimming, surfing the net, blogging, traveling, cycling and also taking photos.

That's what I can think of so far to include in my resume. Tell you more later, if you are interested. =P

Comments

Popular Posts