Recap of 2017

What are you doing tonight? Countdown at the clubs? Stay at home? Or hangout with friends? 

A recap of my 2017 - I spent 10 months in New Zealand. Started my 2017 with a road trip, work in a foreign country, made a lot of friends, experience money can't buy when I'm there and grew my perspective of the world. 

From my instagram most likes starting from Nevis Swing to Nevis Bungy, then onto Cape Reiga sand dunes, ate seafood in Sydney fish market, made my own lunchbox for 3 months straight every weekdays. Hike 9 hours on through Tongariro alpine crossing then visit Huka Falls on our way back to Auckland. Walked 2 hours from Bondi beach to Coogee. And lastly meet my then lomo kaki friend that came back from Brunei. 

I guess my 2017 is quite eventful in a way. 2018 is a new start in Malaysia I guess. Will see how it goes along the way. See ya next year! 

Comments

Popular Posts