Althea's latest make up collections!

Dear readers,

Today I'm going to show you the latest makeup collections by Althea Korea!
I receive this box of goodies on 31st of January just in time for Chinese New Year. This package includes the Althea stickers too. I feel like a kid again when I see stickers. I decided to stick it on my clear phone case. 
I can't take it with my phone wearing it because it's taking this photo xP
This is small but powerful spot film gel. 
#1 #2 #3 #4
#5 #6 #7 #8
Eye Palette Sunrise & Moonrise , a collaboration between BCL x Althea.
My base colour to use #2, and highlight #1
Daytime normal look, I would use #1 #2 #5
Party/night look, I will use the rest of the colours, mix and match to get it pigmented and deep.

#1 Plum Cream #2 Strawberry Cream #3 Peach Cream #4 Marron Cream (L>R)
Watercolor cream tint that features 4 pigmented, vibrant colours which are perfect for any occasion.
I personally prefer plum for that extra bold look and for tone down look, I would go for Peach or Marron.
#1 Gold light (R)
#2 Pink light (L)
 Spotlight eye glitter that adds more sparkle to the eyes on top of the eyeshadows.
Vanilla, Ginger, Honey, Mocha (L>R)
 Flawless creamy concealer. I only use Vanilla and Ginger depends on my mood. XD
Althea Petal Velvet Powder
The lavender limited edition of the Althea Petal Velvet Powder. Fear not, they also have #0 translucent and #23 Warm Beige colors.
I always use it to finish my make up so it stays and last longer.
Watch my video~ mostly showing double chin XD 
 For this look, I use #1 #2,#4, #5 for eyes, Lips #1 Plum Cream. Concealer Vanilla.  Eye glitter #1 Gold light.
 Eyes I use #3 #6 #7. Eye glitter #2. Lips #2 Strawberry cream
 Eyes same as the previous photo. Lips #4 Marron cream.
 Eyes #1 #2 #6. Lips #1 Plum cream
 Eyes #1 #2 #3 #4 #. Lips - Peach cream
 Eyes #2 #6 #7 #8. Lips #Plum cream
 The way I use the eye shadow, will be base all over eye lids, darker colour on top part of the eyes(making M shape), glitter #1 to highlight middle of eyes. So far lips, I only fully line it~ gradient a bit hassle because I either need to get my fingers stained or use tissue.
 The watercolor cream tint really last. Except eating oily food but normal drinks and non-oily food, it actually stayed the whole night until I remove makeup.
 I literally use this set of makeup from reunion dinner until now.
Head over to Althea.kr now for all these goodies!

Comments

Popular Posts