The book that got tons of Privilege for me


With Privilege book, I can:
1.Watch movie at the cheaper price
2. Dine at finest restaurant in town without having to pay the full price as there are discounts ^_^
3. Have beautiful nails made by Bling Nail Studio at a reasonable price with discounts~~
4. Buy books from Smart Bookshop for example at at cheaper price~~
5. Buy pet food from Amazing Pets for my pets~~
6. Play more bowling at Crystal Bowling~
7. Have my favorite japanese food at Rakutei Japanese Restaurant

Anyway, with My Privilege Book 2009, I can save lots of $$ with those discount vouchers and all!!


My Privilege Book 2009 will be the best Christmas present for me!

My Privilege Book 2009 launching on 12.12.2008
Venues of lauching:
The Spring ( 12-14 dec)
Crown Square ( 12-24 December)
Boulevard ( 27-29 December)

Come all!Come and get My Privilege Book 2009!

Comments

  1. Check out KB soon. The result will be out soon! ;)

    Irene
    http://sweetsurrender.99.com.my

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments <3 Please do drop by again!

Popular Posts