Tagged

tagged by Mun Yin


Three Things That I Love:
1. God
2. money
3. Family

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Mun Yin
2. Joyce
3. All my other friends

Three Things I Hate:
1. Worries
2. waiting
3. immature people

Three Things I Dont Understand:
1. love
2. men
3. Violence

Three Things Im Doing Right Now:
1. Facebooking
2. looking at the screen
3. typing this tag

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Change part of the world
2. Get to be with my soul mate
3. Fulfill God's destiny for me

Three Things I Can Do:
1. sing
2. swim
3. cycle

Three Ways To Describe My Personality:
1. Sanguine
2. sarcastic
3. Mood change like weather

Three Things I Cant Do:
1. Kill another person
2. do something that will betray myself
3. find the one I love yet

Three Person I Want To Tagged:
1. Brendan
2. Karen
3. Gabriel Pui

Comments

Popular Posts