Long time~

So long since I update my blog...
don't have the urged to write much...
guess what? I'm in a play! as a small character but i'm happy~~people are fun!!
Plus, I'm going to perform for dance party too...learning the dance moves that I always wish...
Reduce my work days to only Sunday...more time for other activities...
So many to do..I'm trying to kept myself busy until holiday comes...
For now, I need to let things be on its own...can't force anything to happen no matter how hard I try...
Maybe I should keep a distance....hmm~~
All well, I like this person but the time is not right...so can't do anything else can I?

This month alone...I attended SAMS anniversary...
Going for a training course for my job this Thurday..
Going to perform in a play entitiled : Alice In the Wonderland this friday
Going to perform in dance party a week after next friday...

Super busy eh?

Comments

  1. good then =D Filling up your time with activities =)
    Wow, u dance? that's nice!!! I wish I could too~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments <3 Please do drop by again!

Popular Posts