Johnnie Walker Black Circuit Lounge 2011

Johnnie Walker, the World’s number one Scotch whisky and global partner for highly successful Formula One team McLaren Mercedes, once again will be bringing Malaysians the ultimate VVIP after-race party experience to Kuala Lumpur, the Black Circuit Lounge. 



Last year, there was the 2009 Johnnie Walker Black Circuit Lounge but being new to the night life,I didn't even know about that. =P I hope I can join in this year! =)

This highly anticipated event is an inside-look at the glamorous lifestyle of global racing that Johnnie Walker has privileged access to. 
I want that privileged to experience that glamorous lifestyle of worldwide F1 racing event. 

On Saturday April 9th, the Black Circuit Lounge will once again be the official race party of the Malaysian Grand Prix and will play host to the crème de la crème of Malaysian society. 

What amazes me most about the lifestyle of an F1 driver?
The answer: The 3Fs!
The lifestyle of an F1 driver can be summarize with 3Fs.  
Fastest person in the world
Fame / Famous
Fortune 
It amaze me how fast the an F1 driver can drive and watching it live would be awesome! F1 drivers in general are really famous all over the world and all they did was to drive as fast as possible. Plus+ the two handsome drivers Jenson Button or Lewis Hamilton makes me more eager to go to the Johnnie Walker Black Circuit Lounge 2011 at Singapore. I want to meet them face to face! 
See for yourself: 



Aren't both of them HOT?


So another important question to answer is: 
Why do you deserve to experience a part of it with Johnnie Walker?


I want to experience something exciting and thrilling like the Formula One which is a stylish and sophisticated sport that happen annually. 


Johnnie Walker being the world’s leading Scotch whisky and has partnered with Vodafone Mclaren Mercedes because they both share the values of innovation, winning and leadership



This will be once in a lifetime opportunity to party with Johnnie Walker and F1! 



I deserve to go to the Black Circuit lounge because I need to take a break from Kuching City (The quiet city) and go to the happening night life country like Singapore! I want to take some days leave from Kuching and go to Singapore for a change!  Even Kuala Lumpur is more happening at night!
The food, the food! Isn't it tempting and delicious looking?


 
Johnnie Walker has a cool and inspirational campaign with the Black Circuit Lounge that allows you to experience the lifestyle of Formula One. What more can I say? With this campaign, surely many are tempted to join in the fun! I want IN!!!




If my words cannot convince you enough to go, then watch this video. 
Even Lewis Hamilton is asking you to join him at the Black Circuit Lounge!  
 
So act now! Go LIKE Johnnie Walker Malaysia Facebook page NOW and get instructions on how to win passes to this fantastic event! You may also log on to Black Circuit Facebook page for information. 

One last thing to remind you before I end my post - NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE 
It is NOT cool to DRINK AND DRIVE. Be a responsible driver or don't drive at all. =)
 


Comments

Popular Posts