JW black circuit lounge!

In my previous post, I've been telling you how much I wanted to go to the party and then I got my exclusive pass and went all the way from Kuching to Kuala Lumpur!
Right! Back to the event! Here are the photos~ I didn't take many shots because it's dark inside~ The event takes place at Le Marquee @ Palace of Golden Horses Mines!


The entrance

Cat and Kim

JW brand ambassador holding his Poshe keys







Me and a big lamp?
The event was suppose to start at 8pm and JW did mentioned that first 200 guests gets a small surprise but unfortunately for bloggers and contest winners, we didn't get any although we are queuing since 7something. My group consist of Mike, Catheleen, Joachim, and Dennis. Although the queuing time was long, it was all worth it because we get to experience the lounge earlier than late comers~ Overall, people are just happily drinking away. I drank too much and end up drunk~ Don't ask me what happened next because I can't remember. Memory loss~ This event was great except for the waiting part and DJ Faith, DJ Sophia Lin and DJ Bento mixes are hot enough to woo the crowd! I would love to attend this kind of event again! =)

p/s: Too lazy to steal borrow other people's photo =P

Comments

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments <3 Please do drop by again!

Popular Posts