Street Lomography: Lomo Hunter Outing in Kuching!

Street Lomography: Lomo Hunter Outing in Kuching! (article from lomography)

On June 2, 2011, I joined an outing with Lomo hunter Kuching at McDonald's and later on to Waterfront! We had a lot of fun shooting and shooting until we finished our films.

Photo by cutebun
The gathering venue was at McDonald’s restaurant around Tun Jugah area at 1pm. That day, McDonald’s was packed with many people queuing up to buy the latest Coca-Cola glass! I queued for almost an hour to get my food.
Anyway, we finished our lunch at around 2.30pm and we are off to shoot! We all applied the 10 Golden Rules of Lomography in our street shooting that day!
[Photos 13465422,13465425]
Halfway, I decided to do one of the mini missions from my Diana Minialbum: Shout and shoot!. I shouted: ‘Diana Mini!’ and these are my results! There are still more spontaneous shots that have yet to developed. But you’ll see them soon in my album!
Some scenery and artistic shots(self-proclaimed)
Shoot from the hip!
Photo by cutebun
Random shots!

Comments

Popular Posts