Looking for property?

Nowadays more and more people are busy with work and have no time to go out physically to look for properties.
Home is one of the most important assets in a person's life and choosing the right one is important too! 
So recently my colleague looking for a home and ask where to find information so I went to search and stumble on this website.
Propwall is a Malaysia's Property Resource website. According to the website they claim that PropWall is Malaysia's largest FREE property resources website with over 2,000 property analysis articles and 200,000 high quality property photos.
This website has more properties in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor area than any other states. So those of you staying in KL or Selangor can log on to Propwall for more resource on property ranging from condominium, office, house, shop, factory or land.
You can choose which area to look for property on the left tab which is quite convenient for users. 
Looking at the Classifieds tab, you can see more property categorized by type, price, keyword and areas. You can choose any of the method to generate search results that you desire.  More than 120000 available! I would prefer a tab to show me location than scrolling down to look for areas. It's a bit hard to navigate location like Sarawak or Sabah because the property available for these area are lesser.  
Another feature I find useful is the mortgage calculator. I can calculate the interest rates and loan term by using the mortgage calculator. I can even find out my monthly installment payment amount too!

Another method to search for property that I like is through  photos. If you like how the property looks then you might as well find out more about the property by clicking on the photos. I can also use the search keywords for property's photos that I'm interested in. I feel that the database is still quite limited for Sarawak, they can improve by adding more Sarawak property in the future.  
Another tab is Answers tab. Users can ask questions related to the property that they are interested in and other users can answer to their questions. This tab has a more personal touch to the site. I can get opinions from other users about the property that I'm interested in.
Another cool feature on the site is the Map tab. It shows the condominiums, houses, land and office icons and I get to know which property by scrolling my mouse over and clicking on it will lead me to the property. =D Very cool feature! 
Last but no least is the Reports tab. I can see how many transactions are done on a particular property to know how popular the property is.  There is also a ranking for property, it's useful for users to determine how reliable the property is too! 
If you would like to use the complete feature, all you need to do is register as a member. 
So log on to  PropWall now to get the property you want!

Comments

Popular Posts