mobile adsense

Friday, 30 September 2011

My Mirror Image Redscale photos

My developers are funny, they must have not see Redscale films before. They scanned all my photos backwards! XD
My gear: Canon Prima Junior DX
Film: Lomography Redscale ISO 100
All the photos are taken while I'm in Taipei!
#1
The Street I love to go~ Somewhere near Camera street!


#2
While waiting to cross the road. 
#3
One way street! Did you know they drive on the left hand side?
#4
Xi Men Hong Lou - Too bad it was closed. 
#5
I use this airline to go~ AirAsia!
#6
#7
A Big Ferris Wheel at Mirama~ 
#8
#9
Xi Men Ding street
#10
Look up!
#11
Han Kou Jie ~ Pretty near to Bo Ai street
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
Dogs that are abused asking for donation to keep them alive =)
#18
MRT Station! 
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
Please tell me which one you like =) I include number to let you choose. hehe. You can view more at my album! You can go LIKE my page too! 

Tick:

5 comments:

  1. I like #15! I feel so small by looking at those building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I like the ferris wheel ! Nice colourr :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. red until become green pulak lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dr Hakim Thanks!
    @meitzeu Really? Thank you!
    @Shuwen Thank you! =D
    @Kian Fai It's the colour shift cause by sun light.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave comments <3 Please do drop by again!