The Lomographic Society Proudly Presents:
THE GOLD SPECIAL EDITION
• Shiny & Golden: Diana F+, Diana Mini and Fisheye 2 dangling from gold chains in a posh style
• Size Does Not Matter: the Diana sisters enthuse with matching goldenness
• A Twinkling Star Is Born: Fisheye 2 rocks with stunning perspectives
SHINY & GOLDEN Not everything that glitters is gold. This time the saying is not true. Our three beloved camera models Diana F+, Diana Mini and Fisheye 2 have gone through a shiny make-over by Mister Goldfinger himself. Dangling from a bling bling gold chain, they are ready to shine. Still enthusing with unique virtues, they now cause a stir with their glamorous new look. Dangling on a golden chain in your hand, the cameras of the Gold Edition are the must-have accessory for hip parties and special occasions.
A TWINKLING STAR IS BORN The golden dress is finally the suitable look for this star. The Fisheye 2 is already well-known and loved for its unique perspectives through the built-in fisheye lens. Especially these two factors make the Gold Edition a real treasure: Colorful and remarkable in their perspectives, these cameras capture your precious memories in stunning and unique pictures while blinging away in goldenness.
Diana Mini Gold
• Film Type: 35 mm film
• Lens: 24mm (30mm equivalent on 24x36, 35mm equivalent on 24x17)
• Frame Format: 24mm x 24mm & 24mm x 17mm (select on body)
• Multi-exposure: yes
• Dimension: 70mm x 101mm x 60mm
• Retail price: 99 EUR / 119 USD
Diana F+ Gold
• Film format: 120
• Size: 5” x 3.75” x 3” (12.5cm x 9.5cm x 7.6cm)
• Variable shutter (daytime & “B” for unlimited long exposures)
• 12-shot (5.2x5.2cm), 16-shot (4.2x4.2cm), and endless Panorama (4.6x4.6cm) formats
• Removable lens for super-wide-angle pinhole shots
• Reail Price: 89 EUR / 99 USD
Fisheye 2 Gold
• Format: 35mm film
• Size: 4.25" (10.5cm) x 2.5" (6cm) x 2.5" (6cm)
• Field of Vision: 170 degrees
• Multiple Exposure switch for unlimited shots on 1 frame
• Retail price: 79 EUR / 89 USD
So, which one caught your eyes? I'm in love with the Gold Edition Fisheye2. The metal strap is so classy and elegant! I can bring the camera to even formal dinner without being out of place! Cool?
What the Hell is Lomography?
The Lomographic Society International is a globally-active organization dedicated to experimental and creative snapshot photography. Boasting over a half-million members across the world, the concept of Lomography encompasses an interactive, vivid, blurred and crazy way of life. Through our constantly expanding selection of innovative cameras & photographic accessories, we promote analogue photography as a creative approach to
communicate, absorb, and capture the world. Through the efforts and skill of our Lomographic Society members, we seek to document the incredible planet around us in a never-ending stream of snapshots – literally a global “Lomographic” portrait as seen through the eyes of countless individuals and cultures.
THE FUTURE IS ANALOGUE!