My Nuffnang Story

My nuffnang story begins way back in 2007 a few months after I started my blog. 


At that time, I only know that Nuffnang is an advertising company that let bloggers' earn when their readers click on the ads. So I put the codes in and it stays for almost 4 years now. =)

I've joined a couple of contest but didn't win. But I'll try to join more in the future! 

Since then, I've been with Nuffnang and through Nuffnang, I discovered many interesting blogs to read. Nuffnang also started quite a number of goodwill campaigns that I participate =)

And this year is another year where they give appreciation and recognition to bloggers! 
'Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.'

I'm looking forward to Nuffnang to spread their wings over to East Malaysia too. I'm looking forward to meet more Nuffnang bloggers at the #NAPBAS !

It would be awesome if Nuffnang bring together bloggers in East Malaysia for premier screening, high tea, games, party and events here too! 

If you want to win exclusive invites too, head to Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Awards 2011 page! 



Comments

Popular Posts