DiGi iPhone 4SURE 4 ME

I want the iPhone 4 S so that I can impress my friends and family with Siri! We can all ask silly questions and get funny answers from Siri.  





I can even ask Siri how's the weather condition like the following advertisement! So I can definitely not get wet from the rain when going out because I can ask Siri and bring umbrella! =P


With the amazing apps I can install on iPhone 4S and the wonderful 8mp camera, I can shoot anything and everything in sight! 

Crop function is so convenient for me to produce beautiful photos!

 I want to take lots of photos like these but bear with my crappy photos from my current phone =P
I'm sure iPhone4S can produce even more vivid photos than this =D

If only I have iPhone4S then I can take photos that are like these:
And using by iCloud as well then my photos would have back up! 

See how iCloud works in the video below!

So DiGi can you now 


!!!!


Because

!!! 


Awesome phone like this I want!


So I can declared



Victory smile =P

Comments

Popular Posts