Sang Nyuk Mian - Best in KK!

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang (家乡生肉面) at Lintas Square is the best place to eat Sang Nyuk Mian (生肉面) because it's simply delicious! Don't believe me? Let me show you some pichas!
 I did not take any photo of the shoplot so I got it from source
Every year, it is a must for me to eat Sang Nyuk Mian whenever I visit Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
My favourite place to eat it is here, Kedai Kopi Jia Siang at Lintas Square.

I love the soy sauce noodle kon lou with the pork's insides soup separately. 

The most crunchy part is the fried pork oil skin (I'm not sure what the English name is) aka 猪油渣 .

The pork meatballs are also awesome with the savory taste that will keep you craving for more! 


View Jia Xiang Sang Yuk Mian in a larger map here


Lastly the best thing you have to try when eating this bowl of heavenly dish is the Sabah Chili sauce! 
It's so spicy yet I kept eating it because that's one of the exciting part of eating in KK! 

Did you like the food? I'm evil like that for posting in the middle of the night! >=P 


Comments

Popular Posts