Romantic stroll down Waterfront Kuching

If you're looking for something to do with your loved ones during the evening, why not take a trip to Waterfront for a stroll? 
 I think this is a great place to catch sunset and the scenery is spectacular!

 My cousin using LC-Wide.


 Isn't she cute? =P
 Experimenting with the camera. Still not used to manual settings so some are presets
 Old shoplots. Walk towards the end of Waterfront which is the new phase. 
 Previously the new phase was the old marketplace of Kuching. 
Wet market and fresh fruits and vegetables were sold here.
 I did not realize that the scenery was great!
The mountain and the river plus the sunset makes any shot pretty.   
If you want even more romantic activity, you can even board the cruise for a spin along the river.
The happy tourists cruising
I suggest you to take a ride using the boat taxi to the other side of the river for once. 
It's fun plus you get to see Waterfront from a different perspective! 
The beautiful sky
A river view of the buildings
I love how calm it is to walk from the start to the end of Waterfront
This place was once a popular pizza joint that I love to eat when I was younger. 
Now it was turned into a hang out area around the food stalls here. 
A black and white photo at night =)

Wanted to up to the tower but forever locked. =( 
I miss the times when I can go up the tower to get a higher perspective! 

The village on the other side

Run out of captions. >_<

Really like the small jetty? 

Make sure you drop by to Waterfront during evening for a beautiful sunset view!

Comments

Popular Posts