I want to Win a Dive Course from Downbelow!

Hi all! Since the last time I tried diving, I truly fell in love with it and wanted to do more and now there's a chance for me to win one from Downbelow!

I would love to win the Open Water Course from Downbelow. I've already tried the Discover Scuba dive and I love it so I want to go to the next level which is the Open Water Course and get myself license! I got excited after discovering the beauty of the underwater world full of fascinating creatures! 



My first dive!
Downbelow is different from the other dive operators because it is just 10 minutes away from KK! That's how near the dive operator is, when you think of diving, you can save a lot of traveling time to dive more instead! The location of Downbelow is on Tunku Abdul Rahman Park that is accessible to all the dive site and it is a strategic place to get my diving license as the dive sites are within the park!


Besides that, Downbelow is a 5-Star dive centre with high quality facilities and they also recent got an award for PADI Dive Centre of the month of March 2012! That is a great achievement and I'll definitely choose them for my Open Water Course! 

Downbelow is also providing the best Gaya island facilities for our diving convenience. Safety is their main concern so we can rest assure that we are kept safe on the island and during our dive! 
The resident PADI instructors all has professional qualification and I would love to learn diving skills from them! 

My friend joined their Underwater photography course and boy her photos from the dive were awesome! She said the staff at Dive Down Below was professional and the course taught her a lot about underwater photography and she hopes to dive with them again! 

She also mentioned that Dive Down Under provides her with professional and first class service during her course with them. She's very satisfied! 
You may view her photos on this link

After looking at her stunning photographs taken while diving, I'm more convince that Dive Down Below is the perfect place to get a diving license and hope to take photos like her in future! 

You may contact Downbelow at their centre below or by their website

Dive Shop

KK Time Square
Block L, 5th Floor, Lot 67 & 68
Kota Kinabalu 88200
Sabah, Borneo, Malaysia
Opening Hours:
Mon to Sat: 9:00 – 17:00
Sun: 10:00 – 16:00
Malaysia is GMT +8
Phone: +60 88 488 997
Phone: +60 12 866 1935
+60 12 867 7375
Fax: +60 88 485 300
Email: shop@divedownbelow.com

Island Dive Station

PADI 5* IDC SCUBA Dive Training Centre
Pulau Gaya / Gaya Island
Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
Kota Kinabalu 88100
Sabah, Borneo, Malaysia
Hotline 1: +60 12 866 1935
Hotline 2: +60 12 867 7375
Email: dive@divedownbelow.com

Travel Centre

KK Time Square
Block L, 5th Floor, Lot 67 & 68 (L-5-67&68)
Kota Kinabalu 88200
Sabah, Borneo, Malaysia
Opening Hours:
Mon to Sat: 9:00 – 17:00
Sun: 10:00 – 16:00
Malaysia is GMT +8

Hotline 1: +60 12 866 1935
Hotline 2: +60 12 867 7375
Fax: +60 88 485 300
Email: travel@divedownbelow.com






Comments

Popular Posts