Different perspectives of Gaya Street

Hello again to my almost dead blog, running out of things to blog lately. Either no photos with me or not yet develop. So I'll show you what I took during my first outing with fellow lomographers in KK City! 
Now you know when to visit Gaya Street. 
 More after the jump!

I can't wait to taste their burgers! Too bad I'm working during the preview. 
Toto. Did you know that Sabah has their own 4D? No magnum here. 
The massage from the blinds
One of the oldest shop lot at Gaya Street. Taken at Party Play Gaya Street.
I like the retro design of this place.
MX the street with signs 
Antique optometrist shop.  
Colourful starfish! I want! 
Trishaw and beads from Borneo. Great as souvenirs. 
Just when the sign is a warning against litter and the sign behind is littering. XD
Caged / Freedom? 
Art from Borneo! 
All the Ws

After that we went to Shangri-La's Rasa Ria resort for a sip and games. 
I didn't get any horseshoe on the nail.
The beach is just so awesome here in KK. 
Gong. Traditional instrument. 

That's all! All photos were taken by LC-Wide loaded with Rollei CR 200 Pro and some are taken by LC-A Russian Edition with Kodak 200 film. 

By the way, I'll be visiting to KL next Wednesday up to Monday! So buzz me if you want to meet up. =D 

Comments

Popular Posts