Random October Happenings

Hello again! I'm still slacking somewhere in KK. Relax a little in Kuching last weekend. I wonder what happen to my mood to blog. Most probably the early nights, I think better during late nights.
LC-Wide Agfa 200 doubles with hensley
Enjoy my analogue goodies after the jump!



Ivan was here last month and we went to Pulau Mamutik! We had real fun in the sun! 

Huge boat!
We are on our way back from the island and stop by Sutera Harbour to drop off 2 hotel guests. 

All the expensive Yatch,Ships and Boats are parked here!

Wonder what happen with the film/camera/light? X)

You just gotta walk along the harbour and you can clearly see fishes swimming

Sutera Harbour Club and Hotel
Greenish photos..

KK city! We are near Jesselton Point now!
We went drinking at Upperstar the night after the island trip
Ivan showing his love >_<

Next morning, we head down to Gaya Street and here I am doing street shooting. 

Heard that this Ice-Cream truck serves the best ice-cream! So old school!

Cute puppy!

Street art

Now we no longer use public phones to call out but use it to reload our mobile phone instead.

Caps and Sunnies anyone?

Light from the sky

Famous Fountain at Gaya Street

I let you caption this. 

Macaroons!

Opps too shaky. Ivan, Sharky and I!

Sharky loves Starbucks!
That's how we rock our socks off in KK during the weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts