Thai International Buffet @ Ming Garden

S̄wạs̄dī! 
Last Thursday, I got invited by Ming Garden for a Thai International Buffet food review session at Golden Dew Bistro.

Read more after the jump!
Ming Garden Hotel & Residences are having a Thai themed buffet at their Golden Dew Bistro from 1st November onwards!
I like how the staff all dress up like Thais. 

Let's not talk too much and let the photos do all the introducing!
Oysters
First off, the salad bar. Fresh Oysters that is mouth watering eaten with lime juice on top. 
You can DIY your own salad at the  Salad and condiments area

Various Thai style appetizers and salad at the Appetizers section. 
Jelly fish salad
Crispy Rice Noodle with Beancurd

Spicy Grilled Eggplant with Shrimp

Beef salad

Papaya Salad

Thai Green Mango Salad

 I love their wide selection of Appetisers that will surely prepare your tummy for a feast!
Tom Yum Soup
 Spicy and sweet - I prefer it a little bit thicker though. 
Stir Fried Stuffed Squids

Chicken

Sweet and Sour Venison 

Tod Man Pla (Thai Deep Fried Fish Cake)

Thai Omelette with Onions and Chilli

BBQ Chicken Wings

Spicy Cockles 

The Chef doing craft on fruits at the entrance

This is what I put on my plate for Round 1! =D 
A little bit of everything, too many selections and I had to get a tiny bite for each.  

 Ohh! I love the dessert section! All so yummylicious! 
Strawberry cake

Apple Chocolate

Jambu cream cake


Strawberry on pandan jelly

Jelly and Glutinous Rice Coconut Milk dessert 

Creme Brule 

Sweet Potatoes and Coconut Milk

 My second helping are 
Stir Fried Pumpkin

Duck

Cheesy Chicken Lasagna 

Sushi! My favourite! 

Overall, I like the wide selection of Thai food and additional international western and Japanese food that can caters for all. Try the buffet and let me know! =)
I also want to thank the staff for being friendly and provide really good service during my meal there. 

My partner in crime for this food review are:  


That's not all, Groupon is launching a new promotion for this buffet on 5th November (Monday)! 
Get your mouse ready to purchase this deal! 

Ming Garden Hotel & Residences
Lorong Ming Garden, Jalan Coastal, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Telephone: +60 88 528 888     Facsimile: +60 88 528 889     E-mail: enquire@minggardenhotel.com

Comments

Popular Posts