I-Lotus - Seafood Restaurant

I-Lotus Restaurant has finally open its door in Kota Kinabalu! 
This is the second branch, the first branch was Brunei's best kept secret restaurant! 
Photo credits to Breeze Mag FB page.

I was privilege enough to be invited along with other bloggers for a food tasting session. 
A bit of the restaurant background: 
I-Lotus Restaurant made its very first debut in Brunei in 2004 with one mission in mind - to serve quality cuisine to its patrons. Throughout nine years of operations, they have never failed to deliver to their goal and by today, have become a reputable restaurant of serving only the best, setting the standards by which all the other Chinese cuisine is judged. 

Enough of blabbing, time for food photos! 


I-Lotus Special Coconut Prawn - cooked with special homemade sauce
(S) RM 18 (M) RM30
This is my favourite dish! I love the distinctive taste of the homemade sauce that looks like curry but it's not. Dip the bun into the sauce, it was so delicious I wanted a second helping but the bun was limited so I continue to eat my rice with the sauce.
By the way, the prawns were huge and juicy too!
Papaya Salad
I love the refreshing taste of this dish. Papaya salad was actually a famous dish in Thailand and they manage to recreate the same dish. I-Lotus made the papaya salad with prawns and lots of veggies and peanuts too! The taste is sour and sweet.
I-Lotus Chilli Crab (Market Price)
This chili crab was cooked with their very own homemade sauce, the based of the sauce was similar like the Coconut prawn without the curry powder and sesame. The taste is spicy,savoury with sweetness from the fresh crabs. It goes really well with the fragrant rice.
Thai Mango Fish (Market Price)
Mango fish is cooked in a Thai way that taste sweet and sour. The fish is really crunchy on the outside and soft and smooth inside. I enjoyed this dish.
Dessert
This dessert is perfect ending to a meal. Sweet and light taste.

Do drop by and try out this new restaurant in town!

By the way, I-Lotus Restaurant is located at Kepayan Point, Penampang.

Block C, Lot 13, Ground Floor, Kepayan Point Shoplots, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Malaysia. 

Tel: 088-723115

Comments

Popular Posts