Gadget Review: Ipro I3Plus 7”

Hello, this is the first time I'm reviewing a tech product so here we go.

Lazada sent me the Ipro I3Plus 7” 8GB WiFi Gold version packed in a big box with many bubble wraps.


At glance this is a beautiful tablet with gold smooth finish.  
I got the gold version which I think is exclusive. XD 
Anyway, the tablet is light weight so I don't really feel that it's heavy and fits in my handbag. 

iPro I3E 7" 4GB WiFi 's features a 7.0 inch LCD touch screen which is big enough for me to watch movies or videos on it comfortably. The latest Android 4.1 version so I won't miss out on the latest apps. As for the storage, 4GB internal and 512MB RAM which means there's enough space for basic apps and games!  

I would recommend this tablet to light users on the run because it's simple to use. 

Other features includes:
  • 1.2GHz Single-Core Processor
  • 1.3MP rear / 0.3MP front camera
  • WiFi
  • microSD support
  • Micro USB 2.0 support


You can also shop for other tablets at Lazada


Comments

Popular Posts