It's been a long time since I blog in just words but I need to get these thoughts out of my mind. (Do click X if you dislike reading words only entry)
Since young, jealousy is a problem. I envy someone else that has better things than I am. I would even think of stealing if I can't afford it. I'm always thinking, why am I in this life, why can't I be rich and buy the things I want.
Now that I've entered the working adult world. Jealousy no longer limits to material things. In the corporate world, the co-workers are not your friends. They all in fact we all wanted to rise up to a higher position. The only visible way is to take out your competition and in this case, your own colleague. Whenever someone is praise by the superior for doing a good job, the jealousy creeps and hatred was formed. This person will then try with all his/her might to get rid of the competition.
Getting rid of colleague 101
- Gossip - spread rumours and bad mouthing
- Butter up the boss
- Offer to be watch dog - report all activities at work to superior
- Push responsibilities to others and hope that he/she gets into trouble
- Pretend to be friendly to get his/her confidential information/details about life and background to be used against him/her someday
- Find fault/ give difficult task
- Hard work will bring results
- Colleagues that help and cheer you on
- Flexible working hours
- Income based on hard work
- Company trips to reward employees on hard work