Burger Bar. Co Food Review!

Remember my first visit to Burger Bar.Co? Now I'm back for the second review with new menu.
Swiss Mushroom - RM14
This burger has lots of mushrooms inside and juicy~
Tori Katsu - RM12
Fried chicken burger! I love the crispy parts~
French Connection - RM14
The tomatoes were awesome with the patty.
Porky Porky - RM14
My fav part? Bacon strips!

Close up on the bacon =P

Bourbon BBQ - RM14
Cheese~~ I love those little cheese bits on my burger.
Mango Tandoori - RM12
The sour and sweetness of mango brings out the flavours here.

Burger with beetroots 
This is quite unique to me as it's my first time burgers paired with beetroots.
The Party Play - RM14
This burger uses green tea bun!
Jingle Price 
The juicy tuna with ham and also mustard is just perfect!
Mingle 
Mingle and jingle with 3 layer pork meat! Yums!

Try the burgers at Burger Bar.co today and Lintas Plaza!

Comments

Popular Posts