mobile adsense

Friday, 16 January 2015

Penang Photography Workshop Trip

Hi all, I've been away for more than few months and now I'm back since I got the time to finally write and share some of my trips last year.

 My photography skills are mostly self taught or learn from experience so this was a first time workshop for me. hehe
 Didn't feel motivated actually to take photos so I tried my best to captured what others do not see.
 Walking around Georgetown to captured these photos.
 I was looking for symbols and logos.
 The patterns are pretty


 A door within a door
 The tiles on the floor really catch my attention and the old feeling that comes from it.
 Reflections - my favourite thing to capture
 Learnt 4 things to capture especially to tell a story - Details (Close Up)
 A big picture - Far away of the full story
 Just food -hehe Fried sotong mee

 Hands - if any or the maker (not related caption) =P
 Person behind the work with face - It can even be non living object face
That's all folks~ For full album you can see it here

Tick:

10 comments:

  1. Penang is always my favorite place for street photography as you can see there's a lot of subject and classic moment you can capture and keep for your own collection....am sure you have fun and enjoyed yourselves to the fullest during your trip :) keep writing and capture a good picture Sherrie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reflection and umbrella ones were nice!

    www.theisabellee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just followed your blog as your post on Butterfly project. Do follow me too?

    Maybe you would like to get inspired on my latest blog post on my travels which maybe can help you decide next year trips ! :) Keep in touch !

    YouTube Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzibM5r5xkU

    Catch my VLOG on my travel to Bandung, Indonesia and also a detailed post about my trip over at my blog : http://www.wandeerach.com/2015/04/bandungtrip.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are really nice and interesting! *claps claps*

    xoxo
    Miriam
    www.miriammerrygoround.com

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave comments <3 Please do drop by again!