Althea x Get It Beauty Real Fresh Skin Detoxers collaboration

 Althea Korea did a product collaboration with Korea's top TV programme, Get It Beauty, called the Real Fresh Skin Detoxers.  Korea's famous beauty influencer Minsco and K-pop star Jeonghwa who's a member of EXID. They wanted to be in on the fun and made a video together on their experience with the Skin Detoxers! 


Watch them use the products! If you want to read my review, you can too here
I'm so happy to be a part of the launch! Really love how easy to use this kind to skin product. 
It's just a 10 seconds mask,super convenient when I can put on the mask then shower directly. Morning I use the Rose one and night time will be the green tea.


Get yours from Althea today!  https://my.althea.kr/real-fresh-skin-detoxer-set

Comments

Popular Posts