Althea A'Bloom latest products in town!

Hello hello,

Today I'm here to introduce new products from Althea and their new line A'Bloom.

There are 4 new mask ranging from Avo-Cuddle-me, Water-me-Long, Sparkle-Me-Bright and Ac-me-Peach. A'bloom BHA Blackhead Blaster and those cute meringue puffs. 
I really think these meringue puffs are cute, Giant Meringue puff and Baby meringue puff.
These puff reminds me of Porings in Ragnarok game.

Watch my video of me using all the products
A'bloom BHA Blackhead Blaster, I try using this product and it's really easy to use. Just apply on nose area and other area with blackheads then rinse it off after. Result will be smoother skin with less blackheads. 
There are 4 types of mask available:


A'bloom Moisturizing Watermelon Mask Sheet that keep my skin hydrated and supple for a long period of time.



A'bloom Nourishing Avocado Mask Sheet rich in antioxidants that nourish and care for my wrinkles.

A'bloom Brightening Lemon Lime Mask Sheet that makes my face shine in radiance

A'bloom Anti-Blemish Peach Mask Sheet purifying and sooth my sensitive and some acne skin 


The mask is easy to use, just tear the pack, take out the mask and put it on you face according to the holes XD 


Comments

Popular Posts