My 2012 Chinese New Year celebration!

My Chinese New Year started off well and finally I get to join my former classmates to a group visiting!
Fireworks on 'Chu Xi' 


On first day of CNY, we had open house and served the following food
Curry chicken

Petai with prawns

Lemang

Fried sour plum duck

Braised pork with mushroom

Meet Adam, a small cousin of mine. 


Anthony! 

My ever pretty cousin - Amelia

me

Chap chai

Cute lil puppy

Chocolates! 

When I ask my brother to pose: He did this. =.=

Lion Dance

Curry with fu chu at Vincent's place

Chap chai

Sharon and Joanna

Some of my former classmates

Angry birds cookies! 

That's how I spend my first 5 days of Chinese New year! 

On the 6th and 7th day I was at Sibu

So I'm currently at KK, Sabah so will update you all soon! =D 


Comments

Popular Posts