mobile adsense

Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Raya 5th day and 6th day!!!

My post is lately all about Raya. This Raya is the best Raya because this year I get to visit a lot of Malay friends' home. Yippee!!! All thanks to the passion of analogue photography that brings us together!
In case you forgot my previous post, here and here.

*Warning heavy photos and sorry my page load like snail*


5th day 
Hafeez's house!

This is Hafeez and his Leica!

Yummy beehoon




Keropok leko?

Satay


His house deco all flowery~~

Fadhan and his Zenit E

Cute Eve!

Our analogue love <3

Sheila - joined Miss Harvest before! ^_^

Wandy~~ 

Decibel Pixel and his si minah!

Fisheye!

I also got Che pau~ haha
It's fun hanging out with a bunch of lomographers/analogue users like myself~hehe

6th day!
Fareeza's home

Kek Lapis!

Super colourful!


Seaweed popiah my fav!

Her house has big mirrors!

Next house Hafriz home!

=O expression


Hafriz and pretty ladies

Fadhan's home next!
Ayam masak merah! Yum!

Curry fish!

Rendang!

Mee Jawa and Penang laksa!

Fadhan!

That's how I spend my Raya holidays! A total of six days going out to visiting! 

This is taken by Decibel pixies's Fisheye2 camera! Cool?

Tick:

4 comments:

  1. nice kek lapis and some curry dishes hehe

    you looks cool on the last photo hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah mui aaa..it's not decibel pixel..it pixies..ahaha..guess u had too much rendang and kek lapis..ahaha =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much food, so nice :) The cakes looks tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a lot of good food especially the kuih, white balance a bit off in some pictures. Do more close up shots for the food, or u can just crop them. Less is more :)

    Peace Out!
    The CleverMunkey

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave comments <3 Please do drop by again!